May 3, 2012

A Family found Masha!

Wow!We are so thrilled!What a great joy and happiness!I can not find words to tell you HOW we are happy! It seems our hearts would jump out! A family found our little princess Masha!
I have told you before we spoke with director of orphanage about her to find a family.He gave his permit.Now she is on page Reece's Rainbow My Family Found Me .We are soooooo exciting and can not wait to find out who is this family.There simply are no words!We praise the Lord they chose this precious little girl to get her and care, give a future and their love to her forever!What awesome God we serve!He is soooo good and worthy of glory!He is exalted and He is mighty!


3 comments:

  1. When we met I remember how we talked about Masha and how much you dearly loved her and wanted a family for her. You talked about how smart she was. When I saw she had a family I knew you would be so excited! Praise God!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) VERY exciting news! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising God that Masha has a family coming for her. The last time I saw her in your videos she looked so small compared to the other girls.

    ReplyDelete

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...