September 7, 2017

Journey and impressions about US(3)

Interestingly enough, I learned about the fact that I'm flying to Pennsylvania at the last minute! In a few hours when tickets had to be booked! Wow! And undoubtedly it was God's plan and God's providence!!! And about this little later... ;)

To read about my trip to U.S. part one Here. Part two is Here. And this is the third and last one. :)

God made the mountains amazingly beautiful. I just couldn`t not share this beauty with you!

 I was delighted enjoying the mountains when flying over the state of Utah, Salt Lake City!

Longwood Gardens is a botanical garden in Pennsylvania. Breathtaking and amazing place!

20 indoor gardens within a 4.5 acre (1.8 hectares) group of heated greenhouses. Garden has 4,600 different types of plants and trees, as well as fountains! Wow!

It is the most beautiful garden I ever seen!

I made so many photos that I thought that my camera would break! Ha ha!It is gorgeous!!!

Oh, I have been in Chick-Fil-A! Yay! I loved it! I`m not sure what I ate... I remember that it was chicken and I liked it very much. ;) It was yummy!

Wonderland with millions of Christmas lights...

We don't have much lights in Ukraine for holidays. I was anxious to see!

Beautiful place!

Christian Theatre "Sight&Sound" is stunning and inspirational!!! This is one of the remarkable place on the earth!



I was very impressed to see the show Samson! A wonderful play of actors, costumes, music, and even alive animals took part! It was awesome! Jesus says that we preach the God`s Word to unsaved souls. It is His commandment. What I really liked they presented the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the end of the show. So wonderful!

An Amish buggy
   Lancaster County had been on my list of places what I really wanted to see. It was really interesting to see the countryside as well as I traveled through. 
When I think of the Amish lifestyle I’m reminded my homeland country, Ukraine :)  
These days I already began to miss my home... Everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect!!! My sweet friends treated me like a princess in every state. ♥ I felt like in the earthly Heavens. :) But I missed my little family, my dear friends and my beloved church in Ukraine. I felt a little tired...

Interestingly, to see Amish countryside… plain clothed people riding horse and buggy, farmers toiling on the land, children in home stitched clothing playing simple front yard games. 
  People live very simply in Ukrainian countryside as well. Women wash clothes with their hands and hang it on a rope, children play in simple games in the street, men and women work very hard on the ground with their hands. Some still use bogie and ride horses.

If you are interested in knowing more about life in Ukraine and the culture of people. Here you can watch the life of an American guy, who lived 6 weeks in a Ukrainian village. :)

And finally I came to the most interesting part.
Some people play a huge role in our lives and are heroes and a great example. Right? I believe that there are people in your life who inspire you, light you up for something new and beautiful. 
Susanna is an wonderful example for me personally... By her openness, immense love for Christ and with a great and dedicated heart to children with special needs, she is a modern hero for me. I was inspired by her blog posts, humbled the heart and drawn ever closer to Jesus Christ. I saw how God lives in her house, in her actions, in her words, in her family through blog posts. God's people draw you closer to Jesus Christ and do not push away from Him. Isn't it? I started dreaming to meet her... It seemed like an impossible dream. How it can be? She lives far far way in another country... But very deep in my heart, I cherished this dream, hoping that someday sometime in the future, God will make it possible. Who knows? You never know what God has in store for you :)

As I said above, at the last minute, few hours before the tickets were booked, I was invited by another wonderful family and our dear friends in Pennsylvania! My heart was so excited and thrilled with joy! It seemed to me that it would jump out of happiness! I was so excited to see our old precious friends and meet new once! At that moment God began to do something more and great for BOM than I could have thought...

The Lord has repeatedly used this wonderful woman for the BOM. In the correspondence we "knew" each other. When I wrote Susanna that I was going to be in America soon, in what dates and where. It turned out that she lives in Pennsylvania very close to the city where I was going to spend time with a beautiful family! That becomes very interesting... But that's not all! This woman of faith and the family where I was going to be, they know each other! How amazing! Wow! Incredible blessing! 

  My desire and dream became a real! I lived so close to this beautiful woman and her lovely family! We had a wonderful time together. At the beginning of this year, we lost the way where sponsors could send funds to the ministry. It was God's plan because He was preparing something better and more special. Thanks to this meeting very soon we began to work together with the amazing organization Ting Ministries. We feel very blessed to partnering with them! ♥

  My trip was surprisingly successful in many aspects and ways, because in everything was God and it was His will. :) My gratitude will not end to everyone, everyone who took part and blessed in every moment!!! ♥ God's actions in life helps to grow into a deeper relationship with Him, seeing many beauties, seeing His almighty hand, His guidance and His miracles which are so numerous.

  Thank you so much for your spent time to read and reflect. His overflowing love blessed my heart and drew closer to Him. I very hope it brought you joy, positive thoughts and blessed your heart! I hope it also encouraged you and helped you to see the beauty of God in His acts and nature to know His deeper and praise Him. My love to you! ♥


  You can also sign up for notifications when I make a new post and follow the journey on BOM facebook using the buttons on the right side of the blog. Thank you! ;) May God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. I believe you and the Bible Orphan Ministry team fall into the category of people "who inspire me, light me up for something new and beautiful!" Your compassion, perseverance, and the way you always thank and give glory to God is truly beautiful. It's who I would like to become. Thank you for writing and sharing about God's faithfulness.
    I'm glad you got the opportunity to come to the U.S. (Let me know if you're ever in south Texas :)) Oh, and that Fish Out of Water series looks really intriguing.

    Praying for you! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kayley Jenae,your words made me speechless... Really. I don`t know what to say. Just thank you. Thank you very much for your warm and beautiful words!♥
      Your prayers mean a lot for us! May God bless you!

      Delete

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...