September 11, 2017

Please, meet little Karina!

Zhena's family has a beautiful addition!It`s a girl!!! Finally in our small church family we have a girl! Yay! Please, meet a little Karina! ♥♥♥ She was born few weeks ago. A while ago we shared that Zhenya had some health problems. Therefore the baby could be born earlier or young mother could lose her beautiful precious God`s gift any day. Mommy and her precious daughter both are doing well and healthy! Praise God for His mercy and goodness!!!Thank you very much for prayers!!! God is so good!!!


Congratulations to Kolya and his wife Zhenya with their third baby! God has created little Karina such a beautiful baby!
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
(Psalm 139:13-16)KJV

This young family has a lot of physical, spiritual and emotional difficulties. Please, remember them in your daily prayers!Thank you! May God bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...