July 16, 2015

Boys, boys, so sweet boys

Okay. We had one more meeting! Yay! With boys. And it was awesome!

Our Bible story was about Moses and burning bush.Exodus 3-4

I did not want to use only flanellograf and was thinking about something special... When we were ready leave for the orphanage God gave me an idea!I love how God works!

(Exodus 4:6) And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow. 

We took a wheat flour in a bowl. I hid my hand into the bosom, turned toward them of  back. Oksana and Nadya helped me quickly get dirty hand with flour. Then I  plucked it out of bosom already covered with "leprosy". It was chilly day, my sweater helped me to hide the hand.Ha ha!

4:9 And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour it upon the dry land: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry land.

We colored water to red color with help of manganese crystals . It did not turn of course, to red as I wanted but the raspberry color. :)  But boys love it!  They were amazed how clean water became colorful in front of their eye!Ha ha!

4:2 And the LORD said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod. 
4:3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And he cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. 

We did not had serpent. Lol.I just cast "rod" on the ground. Hmm.Now I think to find a toy serpent. :) That would be great! 

When I cast the rod on the ground smarter boys asked. "Was it real? The rob became to serpent? It look like a fairytale?" "Do you want to say that God is liar?" we answered. 
So, we had a little discussion. ;)

Boy loved this special moments during Bible story! It helped them to remember and answer questions during the game "Burning bush".


Everything turned just great!

The Bible verse what we learned, was on Bible craft we made in the end.

They were so glad to make the craft!

Such a precious smiles :)


Andriy worked so hard cutting out. He didn't want that we help him :)

"Please, take picture of me with the craft!" :)

My favorite one! So sweet!

Boys were soooo excited by the meeting and all were so active! Oh, my! You have to see their joy and admiration! Such sweet, sweet boys who we so love dearly!It is such a great joy and blessing to serve and love them! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...