August 29, 2013

Only one day for a miracle...

We have only one day... One day, that the Lord do a miracle to help Olya with education. Because August 31 at 9:00 am, we should meet with this poor girl and pay for her tuition, living and  help with food. We have to pay for one month. We need only $189.00. 

God has NEVER left us, even at the last minute! The Lord gives me peace in my heart. I believe that something is about to happen... I just do not know what to say to Olya, when we will meet with her ... "Sorry. We can not help you. We did not meet your expectations..." 
What should I tell her?I do not know.I do not know how to look her in the eye on that day ...How to wipe away her bitter tears and comfort?

Will I tell her that the Lord has answered your prayers and poured out his boundless love for you? You can learn and get an education, attend to church and to be with your Christian friends(BOM), who know you for many years. Will she be able to rejoice and praise God in that day?

But she HOPES! She PRAY. And BELIEVES she will fly out of the house, where she suffers abuse and violence. Fly out and start an independent life. She beg and plead of God to help her realize her dream. She is SO excited and waiting for a miracle!

We kindly ask you PLEASE, support our sister in Christ in prayer that the Lord would have realized her dream, defended and keep from evil. Please, would you help this precious soul give a future and hope?Would you pray please, God will pour out His blessings to this beautiful girl?Would you pray, God will show His love and care of this treasure?Our hope is only God.

"[I had fainted], unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living". Psalm 27:13 
PLEASE, pray for a miracle!Thank you!



2 comments:

  1. Will be praying for provision. Everyone deserves a chance to realize their potential. I don't have many readers, but Im hoping that someone will read my entry about her and will spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you very much for prayers and spreading the word, Catalina!What a joy!So much appreciate it!

      Delete

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...