August 28, 2013

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah!What a great joy! What an amazing blessing! We have all necessary funds $2000 for needs of Lena and her small Sophia. THANK YOU!Thank you very much everyone, who took part in this project! Thanks to your prayers and generousity God made it possible! Awesome! 

Thank you for your open hearts and sharing bread with widows and orphans, like Job did in past.
"If I have withheld the poor from [their] desire, or have caused the eyes of the widow to fail; Or have eaten my morsel myself alone, and the fatherless hath not eaten thereof."  (Job 31:16-17)

Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Oh, how I wish to give a hug  everyone!Because my heart exults and rejoices with gratefulness to you all.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...