January 4, 2012

We have $500 for gifts!

I`m soooo thrilling what God is doing! I`m so happy God answers to prayers so fast!Oh, my goodness!We have $500 for gifts to orphans, such HUGE donation!And it is first donation! Can you believe that? Really! I`m in shock and can not believe my eyes! What a great blessing! Thank you!Thank you for your love and care!

I want to sing, I want to praise and glorify Lord! What an amazing God we serve!I`m in awe from the Lord!

Friends, thank you for your prayers! God is awesome!He hears your prayers!Please, keep to pray!!!Thank you sooooo much!God bless you!Love to you all! :)


"I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. 
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High". (Psalm 9:1-2)

"O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD." (Psalm 117:1-2)


No comments:

Post a Comment

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...