December 2, 2011

God hears your prayers!

These words belongs to director of BOM and pastor of Bible Baptist Church in Ukraine.This is posting of thanks.

  
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ and Dear our beloved friends, supporters and followers,

With big gratefulness in my heart I would love to thank you for all of your prayers for my health and support you gave me!
As  13 years ago God has saved me from hell and called me to be pastor of Church and director of Orphan Ministry.Really I`m very happy by that ministries and to praise God daily Who has changed my life forever!When many years ago I was in jail lying on concrete`s bed dying from tuberculosis.I was about 99 pounds of my weight, I had only bones and skin. And staff of prison did not give me a chance to live saw me give up as a bad job. They spelt the death and has put an end on me.But not alive God!!! He has saved me and healed me completely that I can preach the Gospel today and lead folks to Jesus!Praise the Lord! It is real miracle in my life and I praise the Lord!

Today God  sent tests to me problems with health.But trials in our life make our faith strong as stone and hot as fire.Even it is heavy for me with physical aches sometimes that I can not sleep at nights, I praise God He gives me peace in my heart and faith that He will heal me same as many years ago by his mercy and your prayers.

I was amazed to receive your support and help a gift of love for medicine I needed!Because I needed big sum I was not able to begin my treatment.But God says in His word: "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27
I`m very grateful to all your support and prayers!Also I`m very thankful for your e-mails and encouragements!

"But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus(you all) the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Phillipians 4:18-19)

I`m very thankful for your Christian love and care you show us in your daily prayers and support our ministry!
It give us a desire to serve the Lord more and with more strength!It give occasion of being ardently dedicated and loyal.Thank you so much to be light of Jesus and alive Church of Christ!

I would be very thankful if you continue to pray for my health.Because of aches I can not sleep at nights.If I do not sleep several nights one after another, it is very heavy to serve the Lord and do any work and it brings other problems with health.Thank you!God bless you!

Yours in Christ,
brother Misha


No comments:

Post a Comment

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...