December 6, 2011

Absolutely amazing!

I`m so much impressed that I decided to share with you all absolutely amazing 10 years old blind and autistic boy who has wonderful gift from the lord to sing!Wow!
Really I was going to share with you what an amazing blessed trip we had with orphans with special needs recently.And I already began.
 But I decided to share with you first about this little boy who inspired my heart so much! :)
 I`m absolutely blown away and I can not believe!Please, listen what a wonderful gift he has from the Lord!His singing brings tears to my eyes...And one more thing, this little boy named Christopher was adopted by his parents before they realized God has gifted this young fellow with the gift of music!Is not amazing?!
How great and incredible are God`s ways!

On YouTube he has lots of videos.Search just by his name Christopher Duffley.




No comments:

Post a Comment

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...