December 4, 2011

He is Exalted!

I praise the Lord for His great care, His mercy and His love!He is exalted, the King is exalted on High!

Really I DO NOT know or that is good place for personal testimonies.I was thinking and did not know what to do...
But I`m so and sooooo HAPPY that however I decided to share with you all how great, wonderful and amazing God who we serve! I very much love to say to everyone what Jesus is doing in my personal life and ministry as well.I`m thrilling and so much exciting it seems that my heart will jump out!
God is faithful all time to His words even we are not faithful.Only He alive God is worthy praise and glory!!!

I and my sister Oksana did not have enough food.We had only little bit rice and buckwheat and potatoes.That is what we eat every day.Our refrigerator was empty during very long time. We had nothing to put there :) (BOM team do not have monthly payments and trust to the Lord that He will provide daily bread on their table).
We prayed and asked the Lord to provide food we needed.And He answered our prayers!He has sent us a HUGE bag of different kind of food!That is enough for 10 days or 2 weeks! Wow! That is amazing! We were shocked as we did not expect it! Because we believe if God wants we eat same food daily that is fine for us,because we believe our lives are in His hands and He controls everything. :)

We are overwhelmed to receive this huge blessing!That is amazing how God cares about his children! We praise and glorify God!We want to sing!And I want to cry! It is tears of joy.We are very and very happy and rejoice in the Lord!!!!!
This song is in my heart now.I would love to share with you and show how we are happy.Hope it will bring you blessing too! :)


I would love to tell these words of encouragements to those who probably has some difficults and trials in their lives.That you trust to the Lord with all your heart, He watch over you, He knows what is in your mind, He knows your worries and each your step, He knows how it is heavy for you and He is with you each moment in your life.
Jesus says: "But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows." Luke 12:7
That you will trust with all your heart and He will bless you in His time!

 "Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Psalm 37:4-5

Blessings to all of you!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...