May 30, 2018

Marshmallow and Kite!

What an amazing day we had with the youth on Monday! We learned it had to be holiday. So, why not to do a little picnic?

We learned how to toasted marshmallow! Yay! We made s'mores with crackers and chocolate.
For all, toasted marshmallow was for the first time! Except me. :) Some of my dear friends in America have taught me how to do this. I was glad to share my little experience!

Everyone was delighted and said, "Wow! We could see it only in the movies! It's so cool!" :)

 Also we learned to launch a kite!And this was also the first time for everyone! It was so funny and great! So many emotions and laughter!!! 

Children and even their parents were delighted and super excited!!!😍 Edik shouted at the top of voice, "Mama, look, I'm launching a kite myself! " His joy was not the end!Olga was so proud of him :)


Everyone was like in the Heaven! 😇We all had a very fun and amazing day relaxing and enjoying each other!!! 

Praise God for the amazing day, beautiful weather and wonderful fellowship with each other!!!



3 comments:

  1. Sue McMahonMay 30, 2018

    What joy! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome! This a great joy for me to share!

      Delete

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...