March 23, 2018

Waiting

Some time ago we have started a huge and wonderful project to help renovait the housing for sweet Kozak family. So, the housing repair is over. Since the family is big, and the room is small, we had to make some furniture to order. Oh, yes, by the way the kitchen is ready and can be used! :) We are waiting for the sofa. Also we ordered a wardrobe and 3 bunk bed, since there are three boys. Shhhh! Just do not tell Olga and Sasha! ;))) Ha ha!
So we are waiting... It is need to wait about a month. We hope that in a few weeks this family will move and will enjoy having their own cozy and lovely nest. I just can`t wait to see their joy and admiration! Super excited!!! ♥






5 comments:

  1. Exciting news! I know Olga and Sasha and the boys will enjoy their new "nest"!

    love from Susan(and Bella) in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I would love to be included in BOM's new monthly update, even though I am not on Facebook. I hope email will work!

    Susan in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is a reason why we plan sending monthly update because some people are not on Facebook. Susan, we would be just happy to add in the mailing list!♥

      Delete
  3. Great! I will look forward to hearing from BOM! I think you already have my email - it hasn't changed recently.

    Thanks so much!

    Susan in Kentucky (along with Bella-Cat!)

    ReplyDelete

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...