November 21, 2012

A quick note

Hello to everybody!Just a quick note.We have a wonderful news for you!Jesus is so good!!!But I will let you know as soon as I can...

Just would like to add that our current project Winter Coats to girls with special needs still continues.I will post a little later when I feel better because I got sick and to feel not well. :( 
If Lord Jesus gives you a desire become a part of this wonderful project and to help in needs of sweetest orphaned girls, please do through the PayPal account to thebibleorphanministry@gmail.com. Every your loving gift is a light of Jesus Christ and a wonderful blessing above and is very appreciating!

I would be so thankful for your prayers and very hope to be well again very fastly. :)

Love to all,
Alla


4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel much better soon - it's not fun to be sick.

    Today is Thanksgiving Day in the U.S. - one of the things I am thankful for is BOM!

    Thanks for all you do for so many...

    Susan in Ky
    Cousin to 2 from EE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, thank you very much!Yes, finally I feel better.Not so well yet but much better.

      Aww...you are so lovely with such sweet heart.Thank you so much!It`s melts our hearts.
      Happy belated Thanksgiving Day!Ukraine does not celebrate it.So sadly. :(

      Thank YOU for your love and support!

      Delete
  2. Psalm 41:3
    The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness. (NIV)

    *Praying for you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear friend!I feel much better and very hope to be well soon.Your prayers means a lot!

      Delete

As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country. Proverbs 25:25

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...